Availability and Booking
Get ready to put on a protective bee jacket and veil to experience taking a peek into the World of Honey Bees
- If there is a date that you would like to book but it’s not on the calendar, contact us to see if we can schedule it. I try to keep the groups smaller but if you have a slightly larger group, give me a call to see if we can work something out.
- This experience is highly dependent on the weather. On a rainy day it wouldn’t be good for you or for the bees so if it looks like heavy rain we’ll need to reschedule. All participants will be required to sign a waiver.
- We also will do whatever we can to accommodate handicapped individuals so they can also experience the world of honey bees.
- Guests need to wear appropriate clothing. Closed toed shoes with full socks (not ankle socks), loose long pants that cover the ankles and preferably a baseball type cap to keep the bee veil away from their nose and face.
- Also, we have another Honey Bee Experience directed toward photographers to allow access to the hives with protective suits to get that perfect Honey Bee picture. https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/954460
Nothing Compares to The Taste of Our Honey
Gently filtered, healthy, and delicious